Friends hold the most dear, special place in my heart. They are my community, my rocks. My life wouldn't be the same if I hadn't sat at the back table in Pre Algebra during my first day of 8th grade at a new school (worst time ever to make a school transfer, let me tell you) and met my Persian best friend. We have rendezvoused in Paris, shared heartbreaks, eaten until we could eat no more, and made enough memories to fill a book. When it comes to music, she is one of my favorite guinea pigs.
This playlist is for her. For the silly and the serious times we have shared. And the life adventures we will experience both apart and together.
<3 Tay




This is very special! I remember that first day of 8th grade too when I met Shiva's Mom and learned how much you two had in common and how you would be sharing a class together...it just all went from there! Obviously meant to be...
ReplyDelete