I don't have a list of things to do before a certain age or even a 5 year plan, because life never stops evolving. I only know I never want to be stagnant or overly comfortable. I want to be in a place that will challenge me and inspire passion in my life. Can you relate? The abstract ideas of the future excite me, otherwise, I prefer the freedom to go with the flow.But no matter how adaptable you are, changes and transitions are hard. That's why the best changes are the ones you put into motion yourself! A practice in being bold and confident.
It doesn't always mean a big move, but I felt the itch for new surroundings. Oh how I'll miss the So Cal beaches and 365 days of sun though. It seriously never gets old.
As of April 1st (no April Fools' trick here), I'll be packing up my LA life and moving to San Francisco.
New month, new me.
The little things I'm looking forward to most:
- Cooking for some willing subjects (my parents)
- Running/walking in the beautiful bay area
- Discovering new favorite spots (all will be documented!)
- Lots of DIYs and arts and crafts
- Time spent with my lovely Nor Cal family and friends
If you've been contemplating a big change, do it! There's more to lose by never stepping forward.
<3 Taylor




I love the photo, Taylor! you look so happy! am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteChange is always good! Congratulations and above all, enjoy :-)
ReplyDelete