WANTED 1 // 3.3.14




LA was a bit water logged this past weekend. As in I drove through a small lake on my way to work Friday! As much as I wish it didn't, the weather undeniably impacts my mood and behaviors. Snuggling in my bed later than usual in the morning. Staying cozy inside baking carby, sugary goodies. Wearing my knee socks. Even finding myself drawn to a cooler color palette, although blue has always held a special place in my heart. I've had my eye on some of the beauties above and a rainy weekend called for some online retail therapy (unfortunately, only window shopping right now!). Maybe I've been in sunny Southern California too long, but this rain was the best change of pace and excuse for staying in. I hope you got a little "you time" too. If not, indulge in some window shopping with me!



And some rainy day music:



<3 Taylor

1 comment: