If you've ever brunched, then you can probably relate to the happiness that ensues. What's better than eating, laughing, and socializing with good company? I might need to make brunch more of a regular activity once I get to SF. What a wonderful tradition we’ve been celebrating across the globe for over a century and in the United states since the 1930's (learn more here). It makes me feel a special connection to those brunching in the past as well as the present!
And littlefork did it right. Just look at that food! Fresh Oysters (ok I don’t like seafood, but it looks almost good enough for me to forget that fact), apple cider donuts with apple butter, a breakfast “burger”, and maple bacon eggs. I’m getting hungry again just writing about it. Next time LA, next time… I’ll be back for more brunch!
All this delicious food brings together the best friends. Even though I’m moving away in less than a week, I can’t be too sad because I have forever friends. The ones who will visit me, and will always be excited to see me back in LA (or wherever they may be living). It wasn’t a goodbye brunch. It was a “now you’ll have to travel several more hours to see me” brunch! You have the truest friends when you know distance will only bring you closer.
<3 Taylor











Love it!
ReplyDelete